CASSETTE DUPLICATION & ORDER FORM
• Audio Files as 2 separated tracks: A Side and B Side - Please send your audio files at least 20 seconds shorter of your tape length (example= max length: 29.39min/side for a C-60 tape)
• Master Cassette: Ferric, Chrome or Metal type - it should be the same length
• CDr Master: Submit one CD with just 2 tracks - A Side and B Side
• DAT, 1/4" Tape or USB stick please contact us
Mastering for cassette:
• The peak level can be at -1dBFS
• The RMS level should be maximum 12dbs in order to avoid tape overload. It is strictly related to the genre of music and the frequency response of it.
• Consider that below 40hz and over 18khz the frequency response of tape is very limited.
• Around 250hz to 300hz and about 1000hz are the hottest spot in tape recording, so these frequencies tend to distort easier.
• Preferred format: .Wav - 44.100
• Standard, the best way to reproduce a wide frequency response, reaching clear and detailed high end and warm bottom end with a low noise floor.
• Lo-Fi, cheaper and faster, the sound quality is still good, the noise floor is a slightly higher. Suggested for disto/noise music or Lo-Fi material, not really suitable for classical or extremely dynamic music.
• Hi-Fi the lowest noise floor you can get on tape and very wide frequency response.
• Ferric: warmer sound, punchy low end, a bit of limitation on the high end, the best choice for cassette sound lovers. Special lenghts might be requested.
• Chrome: very detailed reproduction,lower noise, same frequency response of CD, the best for Hi-fi reproduction.
Turnaround time: 3-4 weeks (4 weeks for on body printing)
Artowork: Covers/Labels: files are preffered in PDF, Png, TIFF
Please cover the entire area of the template with your artwork and hide the template's layer before saving as pdf