CASSETTE DUPLICATION & ORDER FORM
• Audio Files as 2 separated tracks: A Side and B Side - Please send your audio files at least 20 seconds shorter of your tape length (example= max length: 29.39min/side for a C-60 tape)
• Master Cassette: Ferric, Chrome or Metal type - it should be the same length
• CDr Master: Submit one CD with just 2 tracks - A Side and B Side
• DAT, 1/4" Tape or USB stick please contact us
• Standard, the best way to reproduce a wide frequency response, reaching clear and detailed high end and warm bottom end with a low noise floor.
• Lo-Fi, cheaper and faster, the sound quality is still good, the noise floor is a slightly higher. Suggested for disto/noise music or Lo-Fi material, not really suitable for classical or extremely dynamic music.
• Hi-Fi the lowest noise floor you can get on tape and very wide frequency response.
• Ferric: warmer sound, punchy low end, a bit of limitation on the high end, the best choice for cassette sound lovers. Special lenghts might be requested.
• Chrome: very detailed reproduction,lower noise, same frequency response of CD, the best for Hi-fi reproduction.
Turnaround time: 3-4 weeks (4 weeks for on body printing)
Artowork: Covers/Labels: files are preffered in PDF, Png, TIFF
Please cover the entire area of the template with your artwork and hide the template's layer before saving as pdf
Our studio will be close 25.07 - 15.08. Orders received from 27.06 will be produced and shipped after 15.08.